Free access to biomedical and life sciences research articles, biological and medical patents records, grant data and more.
About the collectionEurope PMC is a free information resource for biomedical and life sciences researchers, backed by a growing number of European funders, who expect their grantholders to make their published research available to the widest possible audience. By linking grants to publications, the Europe PMC plus service enables Europe PMC funding organisations, and the researchers, they fund to better assess the impact of research.
Europe PMC is delivered in partnership by the British Library, the European Bioinformatics Institute and the University of Manchester.
What is available online?
You can search online to discover over 29 million abstracts and full-text articles and other resources from around the world, including:
- Over three million full text, peer-reviewed published journal articles
- Nearly five million biological and medical patents records
- More than 24 million PubMed abstracts
- Over 50,000 grants held by nearly 20,000 principal investigators
- Link-out to gene, protein and chemical compound databases
Go to Europe PMC